Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Dark Warriors series, Book 1: Hunter, Finally to Completion

Hey All!

I must say that keeping up with writing this book was probably one of the hardest things I've done in my entire life. I might also admit that I did fail horribly at it. Luckily, I have decided that by the end of this week the novel will be completely finished. I will finish writing it and, as usual, upload the separated post as I go along. I will then backtrack on each post to do a "touching up" with editing and making sure the glorious parts I wrote last year still coincide with the parts I am writing now.

I've realized as things have changed for me in the last eight to nine months my "voice" has also changed. I want to make sure the story coalesces just as perfect as if I'd written it all together. I hope you guys enjoyed the story and I hope I get feedback either way. Just as I did mention, this novel is part of a six part series that I'm not sure i'm uploading on this website.

I hope that by the end of this week I will be able to get some sleep, peace of mind and hopefully my writers block will cease to exist. I won't hold my breath but I will type.

Good Readance,

Jade

"The only way to be a writer is to write, write and write. The only way...is to write." -Jade Elyzabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment