Friday, November 28, 2014

Musings

Not that is hasn't been a long time since I've written anything, probably a week, I've just been going through a funk. I haven't been very proud of my writings as of late. I'm not sure if it's just because my personal life is crazy and my work life is boring but I'm just struggling. I guess this is the hardship of being a writer. You have to find a way to incorporate writing into your everyday life at the same time as writing great stories.


One of the best things about being a writer is that I can form my own lands, worlds, stories and romances and no one can judge me for it. I can truly pour out my hearts musings and share them with the world and not care if anyone reads them or not. I would love them to, however that might not always be the case.


I know that often times unedited work maybe harder for the more elite, advanced readers and grammar Nazis but this is raw and unedited me. I'm like a diamond, a jewel; Jade.


Just word vomit/ write vomit from the top of my head today.


That is all.


"The only way to be a writer is to write, write and write. The only way...is to write." -Jade Elyzabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment