Saturday, April 25, 2015

The End of Hunter: Book 1 of the Dark Warriors series

So, I've been finished with the novel for less than a week now but I hadn't decided whether I wanted to put the ending on the blog. I kept trying to decide whether I'd ended it the way I wanted to. I'm going to be honest and say that I had this entire novel planned out differently in the beginning and the novel changed it's mind three or four times before it finally ended.

The characters changed their minds as to what they wanted to do. They changed the surroundings and the ending almost completely. I allowed it and it actually made me laugh out loud.

Anyway, so I decided that my first instincts are correct for right now. I'm going to upload the ending the way I first wrote it. Split into two parts. I hope you guys like it.

Of course when I get a chance to take a breather from the novel I will go back and do a little more editing and fact checking. I want to make sure the cleanest story is given to you guys. I do like that you guys are getting my first and freshest thoughts on my novel. Straight from the head!

"The only way to be a writer is to write, write and write. The only way...is to write." -Jade Elyzabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment